Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Bark Parks and Christmas



My bark park is a GREAT bark park. It is kept very nicely by the great park employees, and if it wasn't for them, the experience wouldn't be so fun.

All of us dogs leave droppings, and our folks pick it up and put it in the various trash containers. We LOVE to piddle on the garbage cans, when we're nearby. These can't be fun to empty...

The trails and grounds need quite a lot of care, and the park employees keep an eye out for anything dangerous that might injure us doggies.

So, an important part of my Christmas was to let the park employees know I appreciate their dedicated work and cleanup. So, I nagged my mama until we got them a gift they can USE.

I hope at Christmas you let your favorite park employees know how much you appreciate their hard work. We are so much happier because of them!

No comments: